Monday, May 01, 2006

Loyalty Day, your chance

to stand up and be counted as a traitor or a patriot.

Quote:
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
end quote.

The creation of loyalty day, the forcing of its "celebration" on the American public, is a de-facto loyalty oath on the entire population.
I'm not loyal to the government that views the public as the body subordinate.
I will be loyal when I have proof positive that the government is subordinate to the body politic.
That means the destruction of all that claims and uses power in the here and now.
To all neoconservatives and new fascists, you're on notice. I am not your friend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?