Thursday, March 16, 2006

This event occurred

in Cattaraugus County, not far from me.
It was an anti-democratic town meeting.


Quote:
“We were answering questions and this big guy in a suit came along and said, ‘move along,’” she said. “I said, ‘Why can’t we answer questions?’ And he said, ‘I have been given my orders.’”

Mrs. Snyder said she felt threatened by the security officer.

“He kept saying ‘move along’ and kept blocking my way and I kept saying, ‘I’m a U.S. citizen I have a right to answer some questions,’” she said. “It felt like if you were out of order at all, someone was going to take you away. It was very threatening.” end quote.

The children threaten their parents. It's license for crime, cruelty, silence and repression. The dichotomy of evil is clear-- we have the government as tormentor, deceiver and murderer, and a submissive population.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?