Wednesday, March 29, 2006
The hive of fascists,
- Increase security forces and surveillance along the border and the building of a 700 mile long wall along the southern border.
- Give the power to immigration officials within 100 miles of the border to expel without a hearing anyone believed to be a recently arrived illegal immigrant.
- Expand mandatory detention to apply to all non-citizens arriving at a port of entry or "along" the border.
- Limit the basic rights of immigrants to judicial review, even by the constitutionally guaranteed writ of habeas corpus.
- Criminalize all violations of immigration law, even if the violation was unintentional or the result of processing delays
- Give additional powers to detain non-citizens indefinitely without judicial review, potentially placing many non-citizens in a legal black hole that subjects them to a life sentence after having served a criminal sentence, or, in some cases, without ever having been convicted of a crime. end quote.
Like the Nazis, they create the legal apparatus and set of conveyances for crime. Arrest this regime immediately.