Saturday, February 18, 2006

Paul Craig Roberts

is a man of individual integrity and conscience.
He has also been betrayed by his party, and that makes me feel bad. Even though I would agree with little he says in most situations, the world is changing and turning the truest conservatives toward sympathy with the people who lost their political voice in 2000.
"We must disenthrall ourselves and then we shall save our country." A. Lincoln.
Now there was a decent Republican. I recognize nothing of his reverence for the Declaration of Independence in the current neocon brood.

Comments:
I have arrived, and I transfer the fact you exist to my blog, for it be politically informative, and that's part of my game. It is so refreshing to know there are at least some intelligent people out there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?