Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How I learned

about the PNAC.
I posted this at a forum some time ago, and a reader suggested I should post it here.
I learned about PNAC from other members of the Radio Left message board. From there I went to the website and was totally sickened with the fact that these documents had existed for six years before I had a chance to look them over.
I don't think any American should be functioning politically in this society without reading the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the documents that comprise PNAC.
The gap between what our nation started out to be and what it has become should become abundantly evident upon the attempt to compare these documents. The irony is just flooring.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?