Thursday, April 28, 2005

Adult Literacy

This issue pits the welfare of the individual and society against the institution of government. Adult literacy programs, adult education in general, is vital to the well-being of the nation. This article by Alexa Rose Steinberg makes the claim that Americans only want to fund educational programs for k-12. In other words, she says that most Americans believe that education benefits only children. I don't think that's true. And if it is, then American adults, in their ignorance and narrowness are feeding ignorance and narrowness.

Comments:
Hi Goethechosemercy. Can I find any information on http://www.livechathelp.com here? My friend said to check out Adult Literacy for information on old hospital bills but this does not seem like the most relevant of blogs. I like cruzing through your site but maybe search engines might have more information. Need to come back later though...great blogs!
 
Hello there, Goethechosemercy, i thought your Adult Literacy blog was great and i think if you into marketing you may like budget telemarketing cool Website. now just http://www.lowcosttraffic.com/mlm-telerecruiter.html Click Here
 
Hi, Goethechosemercy, I was surfing and searching for some info on internet business and noticed your site. Your this post Adult Literacy though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my internet business but I am glad to stop by and view your interesting comments. Keep up the fantastic blogging.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?