Wednesday, March 09, 2005

For Now

My head feels like a metallic tunnel with a ball-bearing rolling ceaselessly about in it.
My throat is chafed.
My nose and sinuses feel like a barrel full of water.
All there is, is histamine. Histamine is a clear or white substance and the emission of it indicates some immune system activity.
What I'm wanting is for some real tainted mucous to come out, because then, I'll know I'm healing up.
I don't like it when I'm congested, and when the bad stuff, instead of coming out of my head, ends up traveling down my throat. I'm sure if a doctor looked back there he or she would be grossed out. In fact, I've noticed that when I seek medical attention when I feel like this, they frequently tell me that a lot of stuff is flowing down my throat, and their body language really says "gross."
Not that I mean to gross anyone out, but it's just how I feel.
This despite flossing my teeth, washing my face, & cleaning up.
Sleep, perhaps, may make things right.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?